How to Recruit Great Team Members
When it comes to recruiting, business owners often make the mistake of not being clear about who they want for the role.
It’s very hard to write an ad to attract the right person if you’re not clear about what exactly you need. And without the right people, your business won’t be able to grow!
Instead, you should have a clear plan for the role you’re recruiting for, including the following:
- Developing an organisation chart based on roles
- Preparing a position description
- A job specification of exactly the type of person you’re looking for.
From that, you’re able to write a clear job ad that attracts high-level candidates and you’ll be able to interview them better as you’ll know exactly what you’re looking for.
In this week’s training you can learn how to recruit great team members. You’ll learn:
- Why Having a Strong Recruitment Process Is Important – The way you recruit your team members is vital to your success.
- The 5 Key Steps of a Strong Recruitment Process – There are 5 steps in the recruitment process that will help you recruit great team members.
- How to Plan and Prepare for the Role – Prepare a position description for the role, be specific about who you want, and write the job ad.
Click below to download the 5-Step Recruitment Process™